Completion of an application form does not guarantee admission. Applicants must meet education and experience requirements as outlined in the background information for each Schools of Banking program. A minimum of 60% of all available slots for each School will be reserved for members and associate members with their primary office location in Kansas or Nebraska of the Kansas and Nebraska Bankers Associations.
Final admission to each school will be confirmed approximately 30 calendar days prior to the start of a School, unless such day falls on a weekend, when it will be confirmed on the following Monday. Admission shall be considered based on the general admission requirements set forth above, space availability, and the admission priority as established below.
1. Members of the Kansas and Nebraska Bankers Associations when the attendees's primary office is in Kansas and Nebraska locations, as well as members of our endorsing State Banking Associations or Trust Associations.
2. Kansas or Nebraska Bankers Association members who register an attendee whose primary office is in a location located outside of Kansas or Nebraska.
3. Associate Members of the Kansas and Nebraska Bankers Associations.
4. Associate Members of our endorsing State Banking Associations or Trust Associations.
5. Members of other State Banking Associations.
6. Associate Members of other State Banking Associations.
7. Regulators and other federal government agencies (a certain limit on the number of regulators may be preferable in a course and take precedence over the remainder of this policy.)
8. Affiliated employees of the Kansas and Nebraska Bankers Associations.
9. Nonmembers of a State Banking Association.
NOTE: The registration list for the School shall be considered confirmed approximately 30 calendar days prior to the School unless a cancellation is received and the spot can be filled based on the general admission requirements and admission priority. In addition, the Executive Committee at their discretion may offer priority registration to bankers association members who are 'bumped' from a School for attendance at the next offering of the School.
Enrollment Limits By School
As established in this policy, admission to a School is determined by the general admission requirements, the admission priority, and space availability. The following establishes maximum enrollment for each program offered by the Schools of Banking:
The Schools of Banking Executive Director at his or her discretion may adjust the enrollment limits if extenuating circumstances present themselves.
Financial institutions and their affiliates that are members or associate members of the Kansas and Nebraska Bankers Association, or the state banking association or trust association of the state in which they are located and eligible regulators will be assessed the published enrollment fees. Nonmembers of the state banking association or trust association of the state in which they are located will be assessed the published fee plus an administrative fee equal to 50% of the no housing fee for that School.
As established by the Schools of Banking Board of Directors, Schools of Banking shall provide a $50 discount for each additional student starting with the 6th registrant from the same bank, at the same school. This discount will increase to $100 per student beginning with the 11th registration from the same bank at the same school.
Progression of Savings:
# of Students Accumulated Savings
If you have questions about this policy, please contact Schools of Banking at 402/474-1555 or email@example.com.
All cancellation/refund requests must be submitted in writing. They can be emailed, faxed, or mailed to:
Tami Lutzi, Executive Director
Schools of Banking
PO Box 80008
Lincoln, NE, 68501-0008
Refunds will be granted according to the following policy: